Toddler Time is a lap sit program (the accompanying adult stays with the child). It is held on Fridays at 11:00am for 2 year olds. Sign up is required. Toddler Time only runs during the school year.
Some Things to Keep in Mind
- Story Hour and Toddler Time is held in the meeting room at the library.
- Children are encouraged to attend Story Hour without an adult, however if they do not want to stay, they don't have to.
- Please bring your child on time. Late-comers distract the group.
- Please leave toys, food and books at home. They usually draw attention away from the storyteller.
- Once the program begins, your child should stay until it is over.
- Bring your child to the bathroom before the program begins.
- Story Hour and Toddler Time will be canceled if Richmond Elementary School is canceled or dismissed early due to bad weather.
- Story Hour and Toddler Time will not be held on holidays or school vacations.
- Children are encouraged to bring books home after the program.
Message from the Clark Memorial Library Staff
We hope that your child develops a lifelong love for reading and an eagarness to return to the library!