Summer Reading Program
|Summer Reading Program 2015 Calendar of Events|
- June 22nd- Summer Reading Program Registration begins - stop by to pick up your reading record!
- June 28th- Summer Reading Program begins
- July 2nd, 7pm- Denison Pequotsepos Nature Center presents "Animal Superheroes."
- July 8th, 7pm - Carolina Fire District will show you their fire truck and all it can do!
- July 16th, 6:30pm- TEEN PROGRAM - RI Computer Museum
- July 22nd, 7pm -TEEN PROGRAM - Steve Krasner presents story writing
- July 30th, 7pm - Eric Fulford, Create-a-Comic
- August 5th- All entires due for "All Star Readers" - one winner accounced
- August 7th, 3pm - Summer Reading Program Finale Ice Cream Sundae Party!
Follow this link for Summer Reading Wallet Cards : http://www.olis.ri.gov/services/srp/coupons.php